Monday, May 14, 2012

What I mean about organization....



     I really want to be more organized. I say it all the time and I don't know what happens. I will organize a drawer, closet, room, you name it, but after that day...it is chaos again! Case in point....Chris and I did an overhaul on our wicker dresser that was out in the sun room catching dust and other crap, so we repainted it and moved it into the new room. It looks awesome! But while we were cleaning out the drawers, I stumbled across this precious picture of my three boys feeding a baby tiger.....


Who knew this picture was even in there!! This is the type of thing I want displayed, Dammit! Look at those cute faces!! Such innocent times back then and I need to remember them while I go these troubling years...


No comments: