Monday, May 02, 2011

MONDAY FIVE COUNTDOWN

I like this idea from http://delightfullysweetlife.com/ so I'm going to try and keep up with it.....

Five Things I'm Grateful For....


1. My friends. We lost one of our girlfriends in a tragic accident and although I couldn't be in Chicago for the Come Together and the tree planting I did get to skype them and finally "see and hear" them. It was great!

2. Baseball season. It is Zak's last season playing Varsity Baseball so I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!

3. My Health....

4. My Husband. He makes everything better!

5. The Financial Aid package we received from Wesleyan. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

Four Things I can't stop Thinking About....


1. My Aunt

2. The long list of my things to do....

3. Osama Bin Laden is dead.

4. Zak's upcoming Graduation.

Three Things I want to Accomplish this week


1. Clean the house.

2. finish the book I'm reading.

3. Catch up on all my Laundry.

Two Things I'm working to be Positive about...


1. Accepting my weight.

2. Sam's behavior. He is sliding back a bit so we need to get him back on track.

One Random Thing

With all this rain, the grass is finally getting really GREEN!!!!!

No comments: