Friday, December 03, 2010

Feeling sentimental....

With my hormones all over the place lately it is hard to wonder why my family hasn't kicked me out of the house yet! But the one thing that is happening is I cry. I cry alot. I think about life in general, I cry. I think about my dog and his health (which by the way he is doing great), I cry. But the biggest thing I cry over these days is Zak. He is my first born and he is all grown up now. I'm crying as I type this.....I remember a time when he needed me. When he wanted to spend time with us, when I couldn't wait for the day he would grow up and be independent. Well, that day is here and I can't take it.......


                                                       I want life to be like this again....

I want my baby back.............

No comments: