Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So proud....

Zak won the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship along with about 20 other students with top placing SAT scores!! I am so proud! So what does this mean you ask? He can go to any Massachusetts State school for 4 years....free. Yes, you heard me correctly. Free. And your second question may be what school?  Well, we are waiting for Wesleyan's "acceptance" letter. Wesleyan is in Conneticut and is ranked the 6th most expensive school and that my friends is Zak's first choice. So, here presents my dilema. Am I going to be happy if he gets into Wesleyan? Of course and I may even be thinner because we will be living on rice and beans! Will I be happy if he doesn't get accepted to Wesleyan? Yes, because my diet will not change because he will attend a state school!! Now the waiting begins, please pass a cookie......

No comments: