Thursday, July 15, 2010

For Today: July 15,2010

Outside my window… The fog is lifting and the sun is coming out.

I am thinking… That I need to go grocery shopping....

I am thankful for… my dog, he walked with us this morning and made it another day...

I am wearing… a hat.

I am remembering… To be kind today.

I am going… grocery shopping, at some point today.

I am currently reading… The Prize winner of Defiance, Ohio

I am hoping… to win the lottery.

On my mind… The other Larabees, they are in Jamaica for Kayli's wedding.

From the learning rooms… Nothing. It's sweet summertime!

Noticing that… my legs are getting in shape from all my walking.

From the kitchen… just made a cup of tea...

Around the house.. needs to be cleaned.

One of my favorite things~ Reading.

From my picture journal…



Zak, my 17 year old, placing 4th at The Bay Stae Games 7/2010

No comments: