Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy weekend

Chris and I celebrated our 12th anniversary this weekend. No, it was not spent in a fancy restaurant, nor on a cruise ship. It was not spent in a luxurious hotel or spa. We spent our anniversary in the quaint city of North Adams but more specifically, in the er at North Adams regional Hospital. There was a man with a nail in his thumb, people coughing everywhere (swine flu mass hysteria) and our favorite little crack head, we'll call her beehive cause that is the only way I can desribe her hairdo. I have to say she did keep us entertained. But seriously, Christopher got hurt in a football game so as a precaution we took him in. He is fine and we have piece of mind. Although I probably could have saved us 3 hours cause when we walked out of the game, he wanted pizza. I don't think that people with head trauma usually ask for pizza on the way to the er......just saying.....

No comments: