Sunday, April 12, 2009

Not again....

Chris, Zak and Christopher left early this morning for a wrestling tournament so it is just me,Sammy and Jackie. Jackson got off the bed and headed to the living room and all of a sudden we heard a huge "THUD". I ran out there and he was laying on top of all the shoes. He must have passed out and it was all I could do to call Chris. I sat with him for a few minutes and took him outside to get some fresh air and he seems ok now. He ate his breakfast and took his pills. I had a heart to heart chat with him too and told him that I was not ready for anything to happen to him so he better respect his mother's wish!

So if you have a minute, please say a prayer for Jackson. He is so much more to us than just a dog. He is our son, brother and best friend......

No comments: