Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Too much.....

My week began with waking up on Monday with a sore throat, no biggie, I sucked on a throat lozenge and went on my merry way. By 8:00 I was falling hard into a coma of runny /stuffy (make up your mind!) nose, headache and watery eyes. OK, I can deal...then my son comes home from a basketball game with a gash on his head the size of a meat Cleaver and looking like Rocky Balboa. He was in a fight. With a kid who is a Boxer. Nice. 4 stitches and a catscan later all I wanted was a glass of wine. But kids, here's the upside, I didn't have one!! LOL! So all day yesterday was spent in bed dealing with the disappointment I feel for Zak and the pain that is throbbing in my head! I get thru yesterday and now today.....a snow day. The kids are home and I'm only feeling 30% better. I must be paying for a whole lot of sins in my past........

No comments: