Monday, October 27, 2008

Anniversary weekend



Chris and I celebrated 11 years of married life this past Saturday. We went to the Norman Rockwell musuem on Friday. We both love him and we collect NR figurines and we weren't disapointed. Well, except for the fact that he may have been a fraud. There was a picture of NR and his son and it looked like a homecoming from College, you know, the hugs, smiles and all the warm fuzzies you get. Well in the description of the picture the son said that his father always looked for these settings so he could paint these homecomings but they never happened in their life. I was crushed. Then it was said that they liked to go to California for the winter cause they didn't like the harsh winters in Vermont. Crushed again. I have to say, I was a little depressed on the way to Mohegan Sun, were we spent the night gambling. So add to my depression we won no money. We are lucky that we are still in love!!! Oh and the salad I had at Michael Jordan"s Sports cafe made these last 11 years all worth it!! It was the BEST salad I have ever had! Oh and Chris, you know I'm teasing.......

1 comment:

Just Tera said...

happy anniversary!