Monday, March 06, 2006

My Favorite Night of the year!





OSCAR NIGHT!
ACADEMY AWARDS!
RED CARPET!

Oh, I was in all my glory. I don't know what it is about this fascination with celebrities that I have, but I have had it since I was a kid. I would long to be in a tv show, movie or just be related to an actor! LOL!



Academy Award winners
Picture“Crash”

ActorPhilip Seymour Hoffman, “Capote”

ActressReese Witherspoon, “Walk the Line”

Supporting actorGeorge Clooney, “Syriana”

Supporting actressRachel Weisz, “The Constant Gardener”

DirectorAng Lee, “Brokeback Mountain”

Foreign film“Tsotsi,” South Africa

Adapted screenplayLarry McMurtry & Diana Ossana, “Brokeback Mountain”

Original screenplayPaul Haggis & Bobby Moresco, “Crash”

Animated feature film“Wallace & Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit”

Art direction“Memoirs of a Geisha”

Cinematography“Memoirs of a Geisha”

Original song“It’s Hard Out Here for a Pimp” from “Hustle & Flow,” Jordan Houston, Cedric Coleman and Paul Beauregard

Costume“Memoirs of a Geisha”

Documentary feature“March of the Penguins”

Makeup“The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”

No comments: