Monday, July 25, 2005

Tagged

I have a friend http://momoshadow_1.tripod.com/snarkdog/ who did this questionaire so now it is my turn.

WHAT I WAS DOING........

10 YEARS AGO...
I was living in Charleston, S.C. with my 2 year old Zak trying to figure out a way to leave my ex- husband. I finally did it in Sept. and haven't looked back since! Although I would love to return to Charleston cause it is the most beautiful city.

5 YEARS AGO...
I was very pregnant with Sam! I had him in October.

1 YEAR AGO...
We were just hanging around for the summer. Went to Danvers for a little getaway. We went on a whale watch, went to see the witch musuems in Salem and swam in the ocean!

YESTERDAY...
Zak had an Allstar game...they finally won! Cleaned out my car inside and out and did a little shopping at T.J.Maxx.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY...
ice cream
cheese and crackers
chocolate
chips and salsa
tootsie rolls

5 THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $100 MILLION...
Donate some to Breast cancer research
pay off my Dad's house
buy a house somewhere in the middle of nowhere
travel
save some of it!

5 LOCATIONS I WOULD LIKE TO RUNAWAY TO...
Ireland
Nantucket
Alaska
Any Island
Paris

5 BAD HABITS I HAVE...
No will power
Drink a little to much
swear
Hold a grudge
Drive to fast

5 THINGS I LIKE DOING...
read
watch movies
play games with the kids
hanging out with my hubby
take pictures

5 THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR...
thongs
sleeveless shirt
bikini
horizontal stripes
low ride jeans

5 TV SHOWS I LIKE...
ER
Will and Grace
Desperate Housewives
30 Days
National Geographic specials

5 BIGGEST JOYS OF THE MOMENT...
My kids and husband
The comfort of my home
Knowing Fall is right around the corner
No stress in my life
My Mom only being 30 minutes away from me

5 FAVORITE TOYS...
My camera
my computer
my cell phone
my scrapbooking "stuff"
my little dvd player so I can watch movies in my bed

Your turn my friends...
Jennelynne
nesa
Jedi
Marissa
texasgirl

No comments: